Research Institute of Geodesy, Topography and Cartography
Fields of Activity:
- Development of systems and technologies for data acquisition, data processing and data utilization in survey and photogrammetry, digitizing and scanning of maps, especially for creation of Information System of Surveying, Mapping and Cadastre.
- Exact astronomic-geodetical observations and data analyses for geodynamical applications.
- Acquisition of home and foreign literature of surveying, geodesy, photogrammetry, cartography and cartographic printing industry, remote sensing, computer science and automation.
- Elaborating and editing of secondary information gained from such literature, complete and condensed translations, reviews etc.
- Issue of special geodetical literature.
- Administration and management of Branch Library.
- Training of authorized and licensed surveyors etc.
- Expert and counsellor services in geodesy, surveying, cartography, cadastre and computer science, including software.
- The Institute is active as a Authorised Metrology Center.
Last updated: 22. 10. 2001